Terms of service
By using the goProve web site ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
goProve reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.goprove.org/terms.htm
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. goProve
cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
2. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. Cancellations will be made effective on the cancellation date. You will be charged for the month in which you terminate your account according to the terms of this agreement. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or upgrade/downgrade refunds. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
2. Annual pre-payment accounts will be refunded an amount of one twelfth of the current paid fees for each complete month remaining in the payment term following the cancellation date.
3. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. goProve
does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email request is required to cancel your account. Annual pre-payment accounts require a 30 day notice for cancellation
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. goProve
reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the goProve
web site (www.goprove.org) or the Service itself.
shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service is must comply with UK copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
does not own any data, information or material that you submit to the Service in the course of using the Service ("Customer Data"). You, not goProve
, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Customer Data, and goProve
shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any Customer Data.
4. The look and feel of the Service is copyright©2010-2012 Chris Wood Associates. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from goProve
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that goProve
uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, goProve
, or any other goProve
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by goProve
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any goProve
customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by goProve
) of other goProve
customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that goProve
shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if goProve
has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of goProve
to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and goProve
and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and goProve
(including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).